England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
2 home games, (Pool and Brum), in Germany for a football jolly.(Hamburg). and a 100 miler on my own...
ohmy.gif

ooh does that mean I can have a dirty bike for a whole month
whistling.gif
If I make it out on Sunday I'm in desperate need of a stress buster - Richmond park anyone?

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Depends if Ian carries his bike down the side passage before jumping on, or indeed decides to stop after 100 miles and get a lift back from his support vehicle which follows him around all the time, unbeknown to others...:headshake:

Not entirely unbeknown.

Wildlife%20cleaning%20station2.JPG

From left to right: Degreaser, white spirit, air dryer, polish. White tank and hose hold lube, and baby wipes are under the dash.

redjedi

Über Member
If you do Richmond Park I may send my flatmate out to meet you all.

As long as you take it easy on her.

Ignore all that. Turns out my flatmate is riding to Windsor and back on Saturday so won't be out on Sunday as well.

If she manages to do that ride tomorrow then she is definitely ready for a LSR.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sunday ride? who's out? I am up for a ride...not been out much on the bike so would like an easy paced, easy going ride. If it's too easy going for others then I'm cool for breaking off and riding solo.

The only thing that will scupper my plans will be gusty gale force winds...I am determined to be up in time and the black dog seems to have moved a bit or buggered off to sit on someone elses shoulder so feeling a bit more like me!

Top Bottom