England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
A lucky escape there, you Sunday riders. The SE London chapter of the Tandem Club went to the Olympic site too, and rode along the Greenway, and used the Woolwich ferry.

Owing to a slack handful of punctures we didn't get to Stratford until one, by which time the container cafe was full to bursting. Next time...

Very close Tim. We left the cafe at about 12.30

25g9on5.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
^^^^^ nice bike... I like the Blue look.
thumbsup.png

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Bit quiet out here this morning. gave it fifteen at TDT but all chasing Abs, so off to HPC. same result. now taking a solo mcPiss, which just the same :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Yes. A surprisingly pleasant ride out there, considering the temperature of recent days. Even saw the sun a few times, and felt it warming my back on the way home.
Had a good rummage around for other riders. Turning up nothing at HPConveniences, I tried Mikey's desk (his out of office assistant was resplendent in a seriously red jacket), lapped Regents Park (anti clockwise for greatest chance of encountering CC folk), then headed back through the parks. Found BM on his way to a late start, extended his delay by a few minutes, then swanned off homewards.
Surprised to get home 90 minutes earlier than usual (what do we do with that time???) given the miles looked about the same as a normal SLR.
Time enough to change into civvies and wander down to meet the rest of the Allsopps as they came out of church. Nice walk back in good company.
All in, result :smile:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ah Andy..solo riding...I think the massive were doing the Maldon ride today - sounds like you had a good innings though

Top Bottom