England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Don't listen to him Anthony. It's always a jolly!!!
biggrin.gif

Just got back from my first ride in 2 weeks. A quick (ish) couple of laps of Richmond Park. Lungs were on fire at points but was nice to stretch the legs.
Metcheck didn't say anything about drizzle though, and I got quite wet. Not what I wanted after having a cold.

Roads were also wet which means my nice clean bike got filthy again :angry: Had the sense to hose it straight down this time though, so no damage done, and it still looks lovely
thumbsup.png

and it still looks lovely
Subjectivity rearing it's ugly head once again Luca... :biggrin:
Glad you are feeling a little better. Make sure you get out again tomorrow - it feels so good after time off the bike!

I can't make Friday now I'm afraid - despite being told to MTFU my crappy immune system has rendered my crappy lungs even crappier than usual! I'm going to try to make sunday, but I don't want to push it as I don't want to be sick for my holiday on Monday!
sad.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hope you feel better Becs

So is it just me and Luke joining Dave's magical mystery tour?

I'm afraid I've got to go to somewhere called "Work" which will be a joy if today's visit is anything to go by :sad:

I am hoping to be out on Sunday though when it's expected to be flipping freezing again :sad:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
may be heading east seeing as it's Sigs birthday tomorrow, just checking with the Sig............

oh crap new phone, can someone txt/pm me Sigs phone number please

I have a surprise window of opportunity tomorrow morning. I'll pass by the Dripping Tap at eight and hopefully meet up. I need to back in Waterloo by half twelve for work though, so I'll have to bail early.

Top Bottom