England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Seriously need to spin up the old pins, I've not been in the saddle for almost two weeks!

Fug that!

I'll try to come out if it's usual sunday ride pace. Still coughing but not cycled for 3 weeks now so I need to get out there!

yep to the pace.

Dom - as long as I am on time I will see you at the fire station at 9ish. I will post up in the morning if anything changes

yep to the pace.

Dom - as long as I am on time I will see you at the fire station at 9ish. I will post up in the morning if anything changes

That's pants, Clive.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
User - that post made me laugh!!

My body clock is all over the place so not sure I am able to get up in time as been waking at midday or later and staying up very late...bad stuff!
Haven't cycled for a very long time so the plan is to take it easy if I go to bed at a proper time and can get to HPC for 9:30...I don't know if I'll be up and out early enough though!

Ah Clive. Hope junior P is ok after the jab. I went townbound early today but didn't get done in time to join the fray...but if you weren't there, well, I didn't miss anything ;) (did I? :smile: )
Beautiful day for the bicycle though - I might even have another go...or spend the day sucking 'energy drinks' :tongue: in readiness for another properly paced ride out and about tomorrow...

martint235

Dog on a bike
A good ride today if a little cold (not helped by hanging round HPC waiting for someone but we won't mention any names, will we Clive? :rolleyes:). A run out to LMNH, I for one was feeling completely shattered after two weeks off the bike (not counting a couple of commutes). We then went up to Regents Park for a quick lap. It felt quick, it certainly hurt my legs but the speedo was saying it wasn't all that quick!!! Down to Hyde park where I hoped to get a picture of the Jelly Babies but didn't get the chance unfortunately.

Me and Andy A then headed Southeastwards via the Old Kent Road. I had to chase down a muppet in a car who decided to beep me. He was the third of the day to upset me so I felt I had no option but to chase him down. His argument was "One lane, one lane" which I didn't really understand. Andy A demonstrated how to block "one lane" which upset the driver a little more but he turned off at the next junction. Nearly 37 miles for me and I was feeling much better on the way home than on the way in so may be out tomorrow into Kent.

Top Bottom