England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garyragordon

Good morning Martin. Thanks for the offer but due to an injury this will be the first time i've been on my bike for about 3 months so i would rather do it at my own pace, thanks.
Gary, if you want some company I tend to join these rides from Sun in the Sands and straight down the Old Kent. I can pick you up along the way if you like.

redjedi

Über Member
It's alright Gary, Martin doesn't go very fast anyway
whistling.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 944942"]
Forecast is cold but sunny for Sunday! I reckon a Boxing Day cycle in London will be good!
[/quote]

If I can shake off this cold then may be up for this... will drag along ILB's too

martint235

Dog on a bike
Good morning Martin. Thanks for the offer but due to an injury this will be the first time i've been on my bike for about 3 months so i would rather do it at my own pace, thanks.

Hi Gary, I'm not out this weekend but don't listen to everything you hear on here. For future Sundays if you want to meet en route I'm more than happy to go at your pace. The Sunday ride (as I've been taught and paid attention to) is about conversation rather than speed.

Oh my god I've eaten soooooo much! Anyone up for a decent length ride on Thurs/Fri/Sat?

Friday AM, till 1pm and all day next Sunday the 2nd are my next ride days......given i have not ridden in 2 weeks Its going to be interesting. Who's out?

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Friday AM, till 1pm and all day next Sunday the 2nd are my next ride days......given i have not ridden in 2 weeks Its going to be interesting. Who's out?

Not me bro. Man flu got my soul and I've lost two stone since I last rode. Considering I was cycle commuting this week, that's gotta be bad.Mabybe I can pick up some skinny fit Tees in the sales...

Not me bro. Man flu got my soul and I've lost two stone since I last rode. Considering I was cycle commuting this week, that's gotta be bad.Mabybe I can pick up some skinny fit Tees in the sales...

hope you are felling better fella. Let us know when you are next about for a ride.

frank9755

Cyclist
Oh my god I've eaten soooooo much! Anyone up for a decent length ride on Thurs/Fri/Sat?

Wow, Becs, pre-loading for a three day ride - you are getting serious!
wink.gif

I'm thinking of doing SteveVW's ride on Thursday.
Might have to go into work on Friday
angry.gif
but if not could be up for something. Can't overdo it though as going for a weeks' cycling in Gran Canaria on Saturday
vishenka_34.gif

Is anyone else coming out to play tomorrow? Ian, Andy, sorry to hear you have both got the lurgis.

Get well soon!
smiley-hug006.gif

I'll hopefully be crashing at a friend's in Clapham on Thursday night so I could head out saaaarf on Friday am if you guys like? I haven't been out for a couple of weeks either and I have a cold atm so I doubt I'll be at full speed!

Top Bottom