England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
The road from Bromley to Biggin Hill was fairly exciting to say the least - I commuted in at 11.00 yesterday. I hit a little ice on the way back, but managed to avoid more than a squiggly rear end. Most of the motons were plenty understanding of my desire to stay well away from the slush. This meant almost on the dotted line sometimes, there was so much muck on the edge of the road.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The road from Bromley to Biggin Hill was fairly exciting to say the least - I commuted in at 11.00 yesterday. I hit a little ice on the way back, but managed to avoid more than a squiggly rear end. Most of the motons were plenty understanding of my desire to stay well away from the slush. This meant almost on the dotted line sometimes, there was so much muck on the edge of the road.

Yes my part of the A21 from Tubbenden to Locksbottom was the same. Loads of slush and (black) Ice. And not helped by a broken down bus at a pinch point.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Rides slewn with punctures...in the cold weather,never a nice thing!

Sorry to have missed a lovely days worth of riding, see you all soon

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
lets see,

So after a pit stop flys' chain broke, he was on 9 speed so Andy bodged a repair and we made our way to evans to get a new chain.

sincere apology to Andy, his repairs will get you all the way to Scotland and back :bicycle:

sunday!
can we stretch the legs a bit this week please?

rainham marshes? hampton court? (ally pally ?)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Stretch the legs? Sounds good to me TC. Happy to go where ever.
thumbsup.png

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm waiting to see if Friday night turns into an all day Saturday. If it doesn't, then I'll be out and it would be good to get some serious mileage in. Not done anything other than my commute since Brighton.

If I manage to get away from work (an get rid of a cold) I'll definitely be up for a decent ride - it'll be an all or nothing thing for me this weekend. Would be nice to get some miles in before it starts snowing again!

redjedi

Über Member
I'm fast running out of tyres and wheels this week.

I hit a pot hole last night which has written off the rear wheel of the Solo and also the tyre (which I had already fitted my spare to)
So I had to use the Bianchi today. Rear tyre is one of my old ones which has a largish hole it in (ran it for a few months like that), now with added tyre boot made from last weekends tyre fodder.

No chance to get new tyres before the weekend, so I'd be up for a long one as long as I think the rear will stay in one piece :tongue:

Top Bottom