England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Evans are open until 8pm Luke - there is one in St Pauls etc...I think you were intending to be "in the vicinity of"...by 6pm tomorrow.

Don't come out with all that claptrap.
(If I remember, I'll bring you one :tongue:)

I'm not sure I want what Evans usually carry in stock. I'm might give the 4 seasons a go, but they are expensive.
or I'll get another pair of the Stelvios and then I'll have a back up :tongue:

BTW did the back wheel of your Solo just buckle? I had that and re-set it etc, but the spokes are self-loosening (ie: they need the fingertip touch test once a week...) I think! :smile:

The pothole left a dent on one side of the rim. Apparently I could hammer it out :ohmy:.
I might take this opportunity to buy just the rim and learn how to re-build wheels.

That's very kind, but don't go out of your way. I'm sure my tyre can take a few hundred/thousand miles, especially with the new tyre boot.
I'll put a picture up of the hole later and let you all decide if you want to risk riding with me.

lukesdad

Be working in Harpenden in the new year will try to hook up for some rides.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Be working in Harpenden in the new year will try to hook up for some rides.

Nice one.....
thumbsup.png

zimzum42

Legendary Member
That's a relief, Paul! When you've finished in bath, will you be sprinklin' on talcum powder, like...?

I get Dell to apply it for me, he reaches parts other architects can't get to...

Doubt I'll be out until next year. There's a chance of the 19th, but I'm off to South Africa for 4 weeks on the 20th... :becool:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I think I'm on Plan B which is to go down the pub today to get rid of this hangover......

Might make it tomorrow but I wouldn't count on it....

Entertainment? :eek: My goodness, Adrian - you like a drop of punishment this weekend!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Had two hours sleep last night as early start this morning- just back- need an early night to catch up on sleep but if I get up in time I'll be on the ride. Aiming for HPC 9:30 - may catch Bromley lot beforehand.

Ian - was great to catch up with you at the CC party!

Eurygnomes

So glad to see that there might be others congregating at HPC. Have spent a week in Tuscany: eating and drinking. Need a Sunday morning ride before I can no longer bend over my damned bike. :sad:

See you at 09:30. If I'm not there, I've decided that a scary movie IS a good idea at 22:40 in the dark alone in the house, and have consequently spent the night incapable of sleep.

Happy days!
See some of y'all soon...

Top Bottom