England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
It was indeed our Andy.
The P*nct*r* Fairy is a harsh mistress.

redjedi

Über Member
That's just wrong.

I think we need to go on strike in protest
biggrin.gif

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Only if you stick a flake in it too. :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
...and home.

Right. Not a great ride, but fair exciting none the less. Sorry to hear about your continued woes Luke. Clearly you cut a fine figure in the fairy's eyes, and she's desperate to snuggle up alongside.

As Dom mentioned, I got a little anaerobic myself on the way back. Front tyre (the previously ill accused Marathon Plus) picked up a lovely shard of glass. Looked like something out of Superman's
Fortress of Solititude and would have punctured a Nike Airmax 95.
We tucked it away in the tube for safekeeping.... :smile:

Marathon Plus' famous worry bead battled hard, but cold fingers won out and I limped home on a patch and a prayer. Was good to see you all, and special shout out to Dom and dominion.
Take care out there, Andy.

ooh. Ps. Mice! I brought your vid. But you wasn't there. So its back with me again. :smile:

...and home.

Right. Not a great ride, but fair exciting none the less. Sorry to hear about your continued woes Luke.

ooh. Ps. Mice! I brought your vid. But you wasn't there. So its back with me again. :smile:

Sorry to have missed today - it was at least fine weather even with a bit of a barrage of punctures to say the least - Red Jedi clearly had a testing day and a less enjoyable ride home. The wonders of wheels without engines... I, however, woke up at 10.30!! (ooops!). Note to Mr Arallsopp - you are implying you found the vid? Gooody - do bring it back - pleezeyweezey - to London on your next visit (tomorrow maybe?) -
if it doesnt weigh you down as you climb over Crystal Palace!

M

PS Meanwhile - I have been preparing for festivities ahead and although its only 5th December I wish you all...A Very

Attachments

• Xmice Tree.jpg
    Xmice Tree.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
It was indeed our Andy.
The P*nct*r* Fairy is a harsh mistress.
very harsh. Andy was a titan out there today, fixing a chain that would have had me saying 'right, Taxi, take this man to Rathbone Place', and a puncture besides.

Sorry about the rapid departure from the Sossidge Place. It was the waiting that did for me - I'm fine while I'm moving, but get chilled pretty rapidly when we stop.

Top Bottom