England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
:blush: ah yes. Didn't think of that. Brain's not really working today.
And of course 25s on the Solo. Unfortunately they don't match at the moment. I have one red and one white after the sidewall went on the rear a couple of weeks ago.

:blush: ah yes. Didn't think of that. Brain's not really working today.
And of course 25s on the Solo. Unfortunately they don't match at the moment. I have one red and one white after the sidewall went on the rear a couple of weeks ago.

That'll get you a good kicking in the 'Shed' end then!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Looks a bit better now. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to meet a bit later than 9.30 to give things time to defrost a bit?
XCWeather's showing the temperature dropping throughout the day. We could just start at the normal time and then head for Look Mum as fast as you like.......

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm gonna say now that I will not be coming out to play on Sunday.
The roads in Bromley (and can imagine beyond) are treacherous. Just don't want to risk it.

In NW London, it's arriving pre-melted!

I have spent the day delivering packages in and around Bromley. Despite the melt the side roads are still a bloody mare in most cases. That said i drove down Bromley hill and it was relatively clear through to Lewisham where I turned back. Assuming it gets warmer and not colder then it will be fine in the morning I suspect.

I have to give the wife a day off as she has been stuck in doors so I wont be out Im afraid

zimzum42

Legendary Member
just rode a boris through town and it all seems perfectly good

do we have a ride? i reckon it's eminently possible...

just rode a boris through town and it all seems perfectly good

do we have a ride? i reckon it's eminently possible...

I might be able to do an hour or so mid morning but got to work the rest of the day
icon_sad.gif

Top Bottom