England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
so you not out tonite then Becs :tongue: i was on the turbo today i lasted 20 minutes then
wanted to commit hari kiri
:blush:

Your bike would have got soiled, Dave. If your bum hurts whilst on the apparatus, go and see a vet - you have got turbo cul osis

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Waahh, off the bike for today & tomorrow. :sad:

Was still riding in it yesterday.

And for those who thought my motorcycle goggles a tad excessive, they are fuggin brilliant for riding in falling snow!
Chocks away!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I live around the Millwall home ground, kids round here have been known to sharpen the edges of snowflakes to throw at the Ref. :ohmy:

And although I protect my eyes from icy blasts and stray snow flakes I cycle with my mouth open to catch them on my tounge. :tongue:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I live around the Millwall home ground, kids round here have been known to sharpen the edges of snowflakes to throw at the Ref. :ohmy:

And although I protect my eyes from icy blasts and stray snow flakes I cycle with my mouth open to catch them on my tounge. :tongue:

That I can imagine!! Brave soul for commuting in the snow!
I'm not going to be able to make it Sunday as recovering from an infection (5th or 6th round of antibiotics since August!!) and Doc says to stay off the bike. grumble...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have the goggles....I have the power!!!

5226740975_4bfa882a31_o.jpg

24d106s.jpg

redjedi

Über Member
Judging by the state of the side roads around my house, I doubt I could even walk to the main road, there is half an inch of ice on all surfaces.

I'll be praying for a major thaw before then if I am to make it.

Unless I bring my commuter, then I could wear my MTB spds instead of the road shoes.

Judging by the state of the side roads around my house, I doubt I could even walk to the main road, there is half an inch of ice on all surfaces.

I'll be praying for a major thaw before then if I am to make it.

Unless I bring my commuter, then I could wear my MTB spds instead of the road shoes.

or you could swap pedals you poser! :biggrin: What have you got on your Solo, Luke - 25s (+one stud etc :rolleyes:) ? Around N London it's a wincy bit icy on anything but the main drags...

Top Bottom