England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You'd ban yourself........?!!!!!!!!

Trust Stuey to smash the illusion...
angry.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

subaqua

What’s the point
Yep open to anyone who can turn up on time and even some who don't (not mentioning Clive :whistle:). Usual meeting place is the Wellington Arch at Hyde Park Corner at 9.30. There is also a group meets at 8.30 at the Dripping Tap in Bromley for a zippy run into Hyde Park Corner to meet the rest. Check this thread on a Saturday to see if any changes have been made due to events etc

thank you.

can't buy tea and cakes as am tightwad exiled northener :smile: and its against my religion ( notspendingthatian) .

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK folks, heads up.. looks like the snow is going to miss London on sunday which means good for a ride.

Mista Preston and myself will be at the Dripping Tap for the usual 8.30am. Then heading to HPC via Lewisham, New Cross, Vauxhall and Victoria and HPC for 9.30am.

Then on to a nice warm cafe somewhere for coffee/tea cake...
Any suggests as to where we shall go?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
woooooooooooo. i need a ride this sunday. not commuting most of next week due to a training course.
I'll either be at the dt at 8.30 or at vauxhall. What time do you normally pass through there?

OK folks, heads up.. looks like the snow is going to miss London on sunday which means good for a ride.

Mista Preston and myself will be at the Dripping Tap for the usual 8.30am. Then heading to HPC via Lewisham, New Cross, Vauxhall and Victoria and HPC for 9.30am.

Then on to a nice warm cafe somewhere for coffee/tea cake...
Any suggests as to where we shall go?

Have the gritters been out at all in around Bromley this week. Saw some on the M25 last night

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok Vauxhall for me too - 9.20 - I'll post up if I can't make it but plan to be there!

it's gonna be a cold one....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
we might be there.....but not if there's a risk of ice.

(I remember seeing ice on Camberwell New Road on my first Sunday ride...)

Top Bottom