England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eurygnomes

Hey Naomi, everyone misses you on the Friday Night Ride. Tune up and book the dates in your diary for 2011! Hope your bike is treating you well :rolleyes:

New bike has already had a puncture - first week!! Is that a record?

Diary dates already booked for 2011. Have invited mates who currently reside in France and Germany - probably to the May ride. Don't you worry 'teef, I'm missing you's all too!

Am away the next two Sundays - but will look online for a Sunday ride when I get back. And y'never know. I might go out on a Thursday if I'm wearing appropriate clothes for once.

ARGH: thread jack. Soz.

Sunday rides: does riding up to Archway from Shoreditch and returning count? It was dark though - no photos!

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Sorry I missed this one,

Life with 2 under 3 isn't always as predictable as one would hope. In this instance, the sleep illusion failed overnight with the shrapnel hitting our Sunday morn. By the time I woke up, there was *just* enough time to hitch a trailer and collect Ted from church. :smile:

Nice pics, mice. Bit worried about the scuff on the cat's skewer though. Looks structural to me, and I reckon the whole wheel set is compromised. Tell you what, I'll take it off his hands and dispose of it safely. Just to be sure, yes?

great pics. The one of Dave on the top right is worthy of a place in the Gratton catalogue
biggrin.gif

I shall be back out and about this Sunday. Forcast currently is very cold but clear !

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
nice pics Mice :biggrin:

there may be a pootle this saturday 27 nov epping or rainham or boxhill or sssssssssssssouthend

early strart tho and it's gonner be cold

martin we found your bar in smithfield

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
great pics. The one of Dave on the top right is worthy of a place in the Gratton catalogue
biggrin.gif

I shall be back out and about this Sunday. Forcast currently is very cold but clear !

I will be out too and I expect others to be also, ok 'teef & Tdr1nka, TT, Zimmers and everyone else, The Bromley Massive expect to see a full compliment of rides this coming Sunday if you please.
thumbsup.png
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 24

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
bloody hell Ian- it's November!! How in gods name have you got a Xmas avatar already?!

Blimey! So I have... I must be the first on CC
whistling.gif

Must be inspired by a friend of mine and the forum having his Christmas Tree and Decs up already.

And I take it you will be gracing us with your presence on Sunday Grace.
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok Ian, so you're telling me that 'teef with his christmas tree (it was fantastic btw!) is to blame?

Hmm that was the last FNR for the year so understandable- this Ian, xmas avatar in November, I don't know what to say is just madness!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to be there Sunday. Don't think I've forgotten about our bet...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ok Ian, so you're telling me that 'teef with his christmas tree (it was fantastic btw!) is to blame?

Hmm that was the last FNR for the year so understandable- this Ian, xmas avatar in November, I don't know what to say is just madness!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to be there Sunday. Don't think I've forgotten about our bet...

No it wasn't dear 'teef.... I mean... this was the full monty... the whole enchalada.... big bang for your buck..

Yes Yes Yes.. our bet..I know..
tongue.gif

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
otherwise we'll be hiding in shame from Ian
biggrin.gif

Don't worry, my commuter bike is shockingly dirty. So you won't be the only one! I haven't even sorted out the other bikes yet since I moved into the flat in July- tyres that are all delfated and sad looking, however, they are hung up in resplendent glory..just not rideable!!!

Top Bottom