England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I may be out on Sunday if I can get my bike cleaned on Saturday otherwise we'll be hiding in shame from Ian
biggrin.gif

Want to clean mine as well while you're at it?
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 19
Since i live on the third floor these days, cleaning bikes has become easier. I seem to have only one option..... Shower with them! Smelling of Imperial Leather definitely makes my bikes quicker.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
(whispers, stage left) showers with his bike! Lawks! I do hope his dear old Dad doesn't get to hear about this....

Quite. How San Fransisco must shudder. From flower power to shower power in 50 years! Tollers, make a pilgrimage to Haight Ashbury immediately, lay a chain link on the floor and dance around it. And don't turn out in London with the rest of the soap dodgers - you'll be far too conspicuous!

(Anyway, what do the other people in the shower think when you lug your bike in for a wash and brush up?)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Quite. How San Fransisco must shudder. From flower power to shower power in 50 years! Tollers, make a pilgrimage to Haight Ashbury immediately, lay a chain link on the floor and dance around it. And don't turn out in London with the rest of the soap dodgers - you'll be far too conspicuous!

(Anyway, what do the other people in the shower think when you lug your bike in for a wash and brush up?)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

subaqua

What’s the point
can anybody come on these rides. I won't be able to do this wekend as have family over but might be able to squeeze one in before christmas

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
can anybody come on these rides. I won't be able to do this wekend as have family over but might be able to squeeze one in before christmas

Of course, you are more then welcome to join us.

Subs are £10.00 per ride payable to each myself and Mista Preston.
Also all new joinees are expected to buy the teas/coffee's and cake for a month..
If that is acceptable.. you are in...
thumbsup.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 21

martint235

Dog on a bike

Yep open to anyone who can turn up on time and even some who don't (not mentioning Clive :whistle:). Usual meeting place is the Wellington Arch at Hyde Park Corner at 9.30. There is also a group meets at 8.30 at the Dripping Tap in Bromley for a zippy run into Hyde Park Corner to meet the rest. Check this thread on a Saturday to see if any changes have been made due to events etc

redjedi

Über Member
Of course, you are more then welcome to join us.

Subs are £10.00 per ride payable to each myself and Mista Preston.
Also all new joinees are expected to buy the teas/coffee's and cake for a month..
If that is acceptable.. you are in...
thumbsup.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There'll also be an inspection of the cleanliness of your drive chain.
Ian will have his white gloves on to perform a thorough examination.

:tongue:

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 22
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ian will have his white gloves on to perform a though examination.

and he will have a cloth and baby wipe for you if he deems it unclean.

Though seriously, apart from all the obvious bantering, do come along we're not that bad really...except maybe Ian

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ian will have his white gloves on to perform a though examination.

And here I am doing the pre-ride cleanliness inspection.
The owner of this bike was not allowed to join the ride again unless the filth that I found was scrupulously cleansed from the bike for the next time.

2j1uc0g.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
And here I am doing the pre-ride cleanliness inspection.
The owner of this bike was not allowed to join the ride again unless the filth that I found was scrupulously cleansed from the bike for the next time.

2j1uc0g.jpg

You'd ban yourself........?!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom