England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's actually Clive (Mista Preston) who we need to thank for the Sunday Rides. He put a call out for riding chums in Bromley. I took the call and with over a year gone it's still going strong and we have had some cracking rides. So cheers Clive..
thumbsup.png
and long may it continue.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hello Tollers! Long time no see on CC! A Bianchi...bloody hell! Are you getting the miles in? Poor Tizi- relegated. If you make it to a ride hope to catch up then.

Thanks for the clear up Ian - Cheers to Mista Preston!

A Bianchi?. not one of those pale pastel bluey type colour things is it?

Hehehe. Do you mean 'celeste' aka turquoise? I was hoping to, but there's pretty much no availability in the US. So, i've gone for normal blue or a shade Bianchi call 'Specilzatta dela Ianissimo'. It's notorious for needing frequent cleaning
bianchi_sempre2.jpg

I'll post real photos in a proper thread over the weekend once i've picked it up. :smile:

Mark

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
One could go off a person.

Mind you, the frame I'm gonna build up this winter has what some would see as a major problem.

It's purple...

but not Bianchi Blue.. or 'Celeste' a horrid shade of blue..(sorry RedJedi and any other Bianchi owners)

5185856396_64300274c3.jpg

Here you go Ian! :smile:

redjedi

Über Member
Hehehe. Do you mean 'celeste' aka turquoise? I was hoping to, but there's pretty much no availability in the US. So, i've gone for normal blue or a shade Bianchi call 'Specilzatta dela Ianissimo'. It's notorious for needing frequent cleaning
bianchi_sempre2.jpg

I'll post real photos in a proper thread over the weekend once i've picked it up. :smile:

Mark

you won't get very far on that. It's not got any wheels, cranks, brakes, handlebars, saddle....and it's the wrong colour :blink:

Jealous? Moi? ^_^

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Planning to be there - though supposed to meet a friend for tea Sunday so depends on where she wants to meet and how early but I'm a tentative yes

Top Bottom