England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You lot are all very quiet today. FNRttC taken it out of you? Am impressed if people have to the FN and are doing the SM!

Anyway.....picked up the new baby https://www.cyclechat.net/
biggrin.gif

ajstephens

Hi I'd be up for joining a ride tomorrow if there is one happening?

Is there a regular time and place you all start from or does it depend on the destination...??

Thanks

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hi Adrian,

There are two meeting places. The Dripping Tap (it's a plumbers shop in Bromley, not a pub) at 8.30 or the Wellington Arch at Hyde Park Corner at 9.30

M

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Same ride.
as Martin said above, Starts at Dripping Tap Bromley at 8.30. Then hit's the A21 through Catford and Lewisham (you could meet us at Loampit Vale). Then to New Cross at about 9am. Camberwell Green, Vauxhall, Victoria then Wellington Arch, Picking people up on the way. A decision is then mate at WA as to where we should pootle too for coffee, if not decided beforehand.

Looks like there wont be a ride tomorrow. But keep checking the thread for future weeks.

ajstephens

Should see you in the morning at Hyde Park! Thanks.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi Aj

Looks like not too many are up for this tomorrow (yet) but I would check the thread in the morning, as some might just see what they feel like and post tomorrow before coming to meet up. I'll be checking in the morning to see if anyone is coming out and if so will be at HPC by 09:30.

If not - there's always next week!

Cheers,
SD

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Aj

Looks like not too many are up for this tomorrow (yet) but I would check the thread in the morning, as some might just see what they feel like and post tomorrow before coming to meet up. I'll be checking in the morning to see if anyone is coming out and if so will be at HPC by 09:30.

If not - there's always next week!

Cheers,
SD

Excellent. Righto everybody.. Sargent Major Sittingduck is in charge this week... lead on Sarge!!!
thumbsup.png

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
If I'm around, I'll post tomorrow AM before leaving for the dripping tap. I'm generally running late by 5 mins, so if nothing by half 8, let it run to 8:35 ;)

Top Bottom