England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone from the Sunday ride group fancy doing the Dartmoor Classic in 2011?

I'm starting to feel the need to get some serious miles in next year and fancy doing the odd Audax or Sportive.

I'm seriously thinking about a 2 week LeJog next summer if people fancy it? My mate is also trying to persuade me to do this http://www.etapecaledonia.co.uk/ but it looks a bit bumpy for my liking! Either of those take your fancy Martin?

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm seriously thinking about a 2 week LeJog next summer if people fancy it? My mate is also trying to persuade me to do this http://www.etapecaledonia.co.uk/ but it looks a bit bumpy for my liking! Either of those take your fancy Martin?

I don't really fancy multi-day rides yet. I'm thinking about the LEL in 2013 but don't think the bike is up to it, let alone me.

The etape caledonia looks interesting, bit steep at £58 though. Will think about it.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'd love to do this ride on Sunday, but have a few problems

Main problem is a date I have Saturday night, finishing late in Catford. I doubt I'll be up for riding down to the meeting point on Sunday morning early, so the only way to do this would be to drive down with the bike in the car and stay over with someone who lives near - any takers?

Next week I can't make sunday (football) so anyone up for a Saturday bash..?

I'd be up for either, or both. As long as it's not too early on Saturday!
whistling.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hey Becs.. you missed a most fantastic ride today...... shame you couldn't make it.

Saturday would be usual time..
and it would be my turn to be pumpkin..

redjedi

Über Member
I'll have to see what my plans are for Saturday.
I'm supposed to be taking my flatmate down to the new Sigma Sports shop on Saturday to get a quote for a new bike (I'll be leaving my credit card at home :tongue:)

So I may be able to do a quick ride before going there, but I should definitely be up for Sunday.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
What's happening to the Sunday rides???????????

Everyone seems to want to ride out to Kent or other Southerly places. WHatever happened to Ally Pally and other LONDON based excursions????

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Chillax, Zimmers!

I'm sure that there will be one this Sunday - it's simply that there are a few souls who like the recce rides more than the 'real thing' and I thought they might want to come along

Top Bottom