England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK, the Cut @ 09.30 GMT/UTC it is then.

had a slow wet ride on the old girl today.
rolleyes.gif

I left in the pissing rain so took out my old bike (the old girl) and headed to London. Met with the brave souls that are Adam and Dave and we headed down the Thames Path and had a bit of a magical mystery tour. Wish I had my camera as there was some fantastic buildings near Wapping along with a private beach that will be my holiday destination next summer
cool.gif

We then headed via the Greenwich foot tunnel for a well deserved cuppa and over priced but yummy cake.

Got home in the pissing rain and clocked up 32 miles.

wanda2010

Guru
Sounds like a trip I would have enjoyed but for the rain. Stopped about 2 hours ago this end.

That private beach sounds interesting. I could actually have a 'holiday' next year rather than days spent at home :thumbsup:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
:biggrin: Clive doesn't like the rain

the 3 of us made our way over to the fez for a mc p, then made our way to tower bridge
and on to st katherines dock

then we were on the cobbles passing the wharfs and we came upon a sandy beach

and it rained

so coffee was had at greenwich

then it was peel off time

It didn't rain - it was only drizzle.

A very interesting architectural diversion along the Thames - ta!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right chaps.. this coming Sunday the Bromley Massive is heading to Croydon to meet up with the London To Brighton Car Rally.
See separate thread here

Meet at the Dripping Tap for a prompt (THATS P.R.O.M.P.T. CLIVE) 7.30am departure to meet up with the others at East Croydon Station. (or meet at East Croydon Station for a 8.15AM Departure)
From there we join the Car Rally.

What is great about this ride is that a lot of the roads are closed to normal traffic except the participants (and us cyclists).
It's nice to have marshals and constabulary waving us through...

Top Bottom