England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
was hoping to have a look at one of the canals this week, you no longer need a permit
best to take the commuter bike

if the hpc is closed meet at the cut

i am up for this as long as I am back for 1pm
rolleyes.gif
....cant remember where the cut is tho
whistling.gif

i am up for this as long as I am back for 1pm
rolleyes.gif
....cant remember where the cut is tho
whistling.gif

The 'cut' is at 1pm Clive - miss that and you're toast! :smile:

redjedi

Über Member
The usual spot under the arch should be safe from the Jekyll and Hyde Duathlon

A Duathlon in the heart of central London. The entire race is held within Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens

The first run is along the footpath around the Serpentine (1 lap; 4km). The bike is 8 laps of South Carriage Drive (20km) - don't be fooled, it's not flat but it should be fast and the road surface is good. You finish running 2 laps of the Serpentine (7.5km).

Please note that due to a clash with the changing of the Queen's Life Guard, there is a strict bike cut-off of 9:30 am. If you have not started your final lap by 9:25 am, you may be withdrawn from the race.

Start, finish, transition and registration will be at the southeast corner of the park where South Carrige Drive approaches Hyde Park Corner.

redjedi

Über Member
If they pin some numbers to their shirts they might be able to sneak through.

They would need to run though

redjedi

Über Member
Clivey baby will be 'running late' in that case!

Anyway Luke, I thought it was shut for filming this weekend - not duathlon re: micycles post.

Ahhh...missed that post.

The Cut it is then. I'll probably be late again. It takes me a few attempts to get the hang of a new destination :blush:

Top Bottom