England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
we'll go up the commercial rd and join the limehouse basin

Whats the pathways like?, do I need my MTB ?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I think i'll give this one a miss. only got bikes with racing tyres that are in working order. I'll be heading out to richmond park in the afternoon.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
i we are going on 23mm friendly roads then i might be up for a spin at 9.30.
Although i think my chain is dirty, so don't look too closely at my bike :tongue:

Hello! Just to say that unfortunately I wont be doing tomorrow's ride - I need to clean my Trike! (No thats just a joke - although I might give it a little polishing!) Its particularly muddy as I did the Pluckley Circular ride http://www.cyclechat...y-30th-october/ today which was 51 miles of brilliantness. My trike decided to leave a rather important nut (not me!) somewhere in the Garden of England so I cant use it until I have replaced it. .. !

Hope you have a fun day. M

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup I was out with Mice today. 138 miles for me.. as I rode down to Pluckley and back.
So will need the rest tomorrow.
Have a good ride

ps have to say M's trike is a lovely colour!!

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've decided to give tomorrow a miss. Going to enjoy my extra hour in bed instead..

Have a good one, if you do come over Shooters Hill I'll wave!!!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Too late for me to join in this time, but I'm interested in future rides. I do live a long way out West, but I can always get the train in most of the way to join the ride.

Quick question: Is a hybrid plus a nearly 40 YO rider any bar to coming along? I'm not so quick these days as I once was.

Top Bottom