England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So good 'CC Sunday Morning Massive' people. Here's the plan for tomorrow.

8.30am The Dripping Tap Bromley
8.40am The Dripping Tap Bromley
9.00am New Cross Fire Station
9.10am Camberwell Green
9.30am The Cut Waterloo opp the Old Vic Here

Then on to Regents Park for laps and coffee..
The maybe elsewhere, then off to the bike show.

Does that sound ok?

See you tomorrow

FTFY

I will aim to be opposite the Old Vic / The Cut at 09:30.

See you all then :thumbsup:

And me too! Hopefully the pootle pace of the sunday ride still applies...

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry all- have a great ride- I can't make it tommorow as drafted in for last minute plans which most likely means I will not be up in time for the ride tommorow (Abs -Im sorry about the ticket)

See you all soon

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
pff

last minute decision...feeling pretty under the weather so not heading out this evening after all- will hope to see you guys in the morning but depends on whether I can shift the beginnings of this cold as no good riding otherswise.

Fingers crossed!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
pff

last minute decision...feeling pretty under the weather so not heading out this evening after all- will hope to see you guys in the morning but depends on whether I can shift the beginnings of this cold as no good riding otherswise.

Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for seeing you tomorrow...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Damn good turn out today, lovely to see old faces again and meet some new ones!
Until the next time!

T :biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think there were 15 of us - although we South Londoners departed early to fulfill the responsibilities of our middle years...

A gentle amble up to Regents Park and then a swift circuit enlivened by a game of tag with a timetrialist. And then coffee at the sausage place in the centre of the park, looking over West London, with the sunshine breaking through. A lovely way to spend a morning.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Damn good turn out today, lovely to see old faces again and meet some new ones!
Until the next time!

T :biggrin:

Yep, it was great to “actually” meet you lot, as apposed to just Virtually.

Great riding with you all (especially on such a glorious day) looking forward to the next Sunday that I can wrangle a Hall pass …I’m working on it now.

PS. I collected some footage. PM me if you have any objection to me putting it up, otherwise I’ll post something on U-tube by Wednesday.

Johnny

zimzum42

Legendary Member

PS. I collected some footage. PM me if you have any objection to me putting it up, otherwise I’ll post something on U-tube by Wednesday.

[font="'Century Gothic"]
[/font]

So long as you've not picked up any of the 'love balls' conversation then go for it!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
fine by me - I'm especially interested in Zimmers 'loveballs' disquisition!

What about that sneaky little so-and-so in the black outfit? Latching on to every passing back wheel (and almost having me off the bike) and then running a red light in the Park. Pfffttt....

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yep another good ride. Must remember to keep the leaders in view when doing laps of the park though, then I won't stop wondering where everyone is. :blush:

Regarding next week, I did want to visit the art fair in Regent's park but unfortunately Paul is right and it costs £25 a ticket (wtf!) so maybe not....

Yep another good ride. Must remember to keep the leaders in view when doing laps of the park though, then I won't stop wondering where everyone is. :blush:

Regarding next week, I did want to visit the art fair in Regent's park but unfortunately Paul is right and it costs £25 a ticket (wtf!) so maybe not....

It's a price, Frieze.

What happened to all the photos? All these postings about how great it was today and not one pic. (Dave excepted, who will always give a proper run-down of events...)

I trust Jonny got the same treatment as you when he turned up with video mounted equipment...or was the peloton more polite then they were to you? ;)

And wither the dellzeqq Wiltshire? ride...I was lugging stuff around earlier thinking what a day for a blast out there. Oh well - I must keep up.

Top Bottom