England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The art fair isn't till next week.

So?

"I don't know much about art, but I know what I bike..."

A similar saying occurs at the end of this scene from a well known and popeular series... :smile:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Becs, i hope your elbow gets better - sorry to hear about that.

Ian I am on board for this- I've been on the bike since May for the commute to work so shouldn't be too bad on the ride. But probably not my usual quick sprints down patches of straight road....though I might be tempted!

Meet at Camberwell - what time?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
ahem!
I've just been up swains lane, it's like going up highgate but without a bus behind you,
anyway there's a coffee place at the bottom
so a visit there is possible with those not wishing to give it a go having a cycle chat
and the nutters doing a 5 minute loop

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
What I meant was let's go to Regent's Park next week.

Still don't know where to go this week but if we could get to the mocked up Eurostar....

Sounds fair ;)

How about a ride down to Kew or Richmond then or even TC's suggestion of Swain'. Bet it's really pretty with all the leaves turning autumnal.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Forgot to add - the CC jersey will be accompanying me- I would love it if someone can take it off my hands to get it moving again.

Adrian-Searle-2010-Turner-006.jpg

Highgate Hill, Swains Lane, Turners Hill, Turner Prize, Adrian searle..."Where are the wheels?"

Well done Dave! :smile:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
just looked at the map. Once it turns the left hand bend you go up 70 metres in about 800 - or 1 in 11. Pretty similar to the hill just north of Midhurst that some of you enjoyed so very much on your way down to Wittering.

iLB

Hello there
just looked at the map. Once it turns the left hand bend you go up 70 metres in about 800 - or 1 in 11. Pretty similar to the hill just north of Midhurst that some of you enjoyed so very much on your way down to Wittering.

there were no hills on the way down to wittering though...
rolleyes.gif

Elbow's not too bad thanks, the bursa's a bit swollen but pedalling to work today didn't hurt too much so I should be good for the weekend (will be dodging bumps though!).

Abs: I'm hoping to crash at a mate's house in Surrey and get the train from Guildford straight to waterloo on Sunday morning, if anything changes I'll let you know. The train gets in at 9.34 so I'll be a tad late if that's ok with everyone? :whistle:

Top Bottom