England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Forgot to add - the CC jersey will be accompanying me- I would love it if someone can take it off my hands to get it moving again.

Good to see you're back on the bike again TT.

I found the best way to offload pass on the dreaded CC shirt was to pass it to someone who hadn't slept all night and had other things on their mind, or you could just to slip it into someone's bag when they aren't looking.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Meet at Camberwell - what time?

Usual time Grace, about 9.15ish

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I might actually be up for this Sundays one. Not 'Up', as in awake, but in pure body form with the lights switched off..

'The Cut'? Is that 'The Cut' next to Waterloo?

iLB

Hello there
a couple on the way back from croydon though...
whistling.gif

ahahahahahahaahaha
whistling.gif

Attachments

• whistling.gif
    whistling.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 19

redjedi

Über Member
I've just been told about the historic Catford Hill Climb taking place on Sunday. I'm surprised that Martin and Andy aren't taking part being the mountaineers they claim :tongue:

I'm quite tempted to go along and watch but it's probably a bit late for a change of plans but should be considered for next year (as spectators of course), unless anyone fancies it?

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've just been told about the historic Catford Hill Climb taking place on Sunday. I'm surprised that Martin and Andy aren't taking part being the mountaineers they claim :tongue:

I'm quite tempted to go along and watch but it's probably a bit late for a change of plans but should be considered for next year (as spectators of course), unless anyone fancies it?

Nah bit small compared to Toys Hill next door......

Was actually thinking of doing Toys Hill again in the morning just to see if it was as horrific as I remember

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
I should be there tomorrow as a first timer, be gentle with me though as just coming off man flu. It's brutal.

Whereabouts on the cut? And what time? What time does the ride normally end also as got a free ticket to the cycle show!! Yes I am showing off. Got one spare also if anybody fancies it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Karlos, we are planning at being at he Cut at 9.30. Check a few posts up. HaloJ has posted a map link. (edit, I have posted the link below)
As to the bike show, I'll have your spare if you please, as myself and HalfoJ are planning to visit the show after the ride.

As to what time it ends, there isn't really a set time. Some people (Mista preston) have to be home by 1pm, other's carry on to where ever. So it's pretty organic in that way.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So good 'CC Sunday Morning Massive' people. Here's the plan for tomorrow.

8.30am The Dripping Tap Bromley
9.00am New Cross Fire Station
9.10am Camberwell Green
9.30am The Cut Waterloo opp the Old Vic Here

Then on to Regents Park for laps and coffee..
The maybe elsewhere, then off to the bike show.

Does that sound ok?

See you tomorrow

Top Bottom