England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Becs, are you still on for laps of regent park tonight?

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Speed is relaxed especially if you keep Ian and HaloJ off the front. ;)

Corrected for you.
tongue.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
Does anyone know how long the mocked up Eurostar is going to be in Kensington Gardens?

Also it's the Frieze Art Fair next week in Regent's Park, is this feasible with bikes? Or will we just generally get in everyone's way (not that I'm saying this is a bad thing :evil:)

Does anyone know how long the mocked up Eurostar is going to be in Kensington Gardens?

Also it's the Frieze Art Fair next week in Regent's Park, is this feasible with bikes? Or will we just generally get in everyone's way (not that I'm saying this is a bad thing :evil:)

Buy a fixie, move to Hoxton, drink 'flat white' for a week and they let you into Frieze, Big M! :biggrin: There is an interesting piece by Rachael Whitread that is going to be on sale this year - it is a concrete cast of the last 50 metres of Shooters Hill featuring a 'live' section in collaboration with The Boyle Family. :biggrin:

Yours for £2,000,000

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Buy a fixie, move to Hoxton, drink 'flat white' for a week and they let you into Frieze, Big M! :biggrin: There is an interesting piece by Rachael Whitread that is going to be on sale this year - it is a concrete cast of the last 50 metres of Shooters Hill featuring a 'live' section in collaboration with The Boyle Family. :biggrin:

Yours for £2,000,000
brilliant! And, yes, she is on my 'Anish Kapoor' list. Rumour has it that self-styled 'art saboteurs' left small bits of paper bearing messages like 'this is NOT art' on her 'installation' at the Tate Modern. I could not possibly comment!

It looks like we might be joining you after all - our Wiltshire Wander is now tomorrow. A swing around Regents Park would be very nice at this time of year - the colours are fantastic, particularly around the roof of the Mosque. And I could pay my respects to Cornwall Terrace. Pass the bazooka!

It's well known that Frieze Art Fair is Anish market. xx(

martint235

Dog on a bike

Yours for £2,000,000

I don't mind Anish Kapoor but I feel Rachel Whitread is just a waste of perfectly good oxygen. Ok "House" didn't seem too bad, it was kind of new but then "What shall I design for the 4th plinth?" Oh I know, a cast of the 4th plinth. One trick carthorse springs to mind.

Top Bottom