England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
routemap_n.jpg

Above should be an image of the western part of the run route.....

Abs

Happy to meet you on Havestock Hill. Then I'd suggest we head for Kings Cross, York Way area to pickup Farringdon Road and cross the river using Blackfriars and turn right onto The Cut. 8:45?

Sounds good. Meet you outside Belsize Park tube station? I'll drop you a text if I can't make it - came off my pub bike this morning and waiting to see how much my elbow swells! (little scrote that should have been in school ran out in front of me and I overcooked my swerving somewhat!)

I think I can manage to find The Cut.

How about a run out to Crystal Palace Park? Look at the dinosaurs (no offence Aperitif!! :whistle:)

Au contraire - I thought you might be 'scoping out' a decent football team to support...and I understand you'll not be taking up Ian's offer of watching a Chelsea game on the grounds that you might not understand it...they keep kicking that round pill into the fisherman's net thingy hooked over the wooden bit...

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Sounds good. Meet you outside Belsize Park tube station? I'll drop you a text if I can't make it - came off my pub bike this morning and waiting to see how much my elbow swells! (little scrote that should have been in school ran out in front of me and I overcooked my swerving somewhat!)

Perfect location. Sorry to hear about the spill. :wacko:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Au contraire - I thought you might be 'scoping out' a decent football team to support...and I understand you'll not be taking up Ian's offer of watching a Chelsea game on the grounds that you might not understand it...they keep kicking that round pill into the fisherman's net thingy hooked over the wooden bit...

Oooh get him!!! We'll be rid of our debt and back to the top in no time.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Too many hills for a Sunday ride.. I know your game Martin.
tongue.gif

There aren't that many hills and I had honestly not considered them. I thought there was only the one hill. :cycle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
There aren't that many hills and I had honestly not considered them. I thought there was only the one hill. :cycle:

In all seriousness Mart. We will have Grace rejoining the massive this weekend. She hasn't been on the bike for a while, so a gentle ride it is...

Top Bottom