England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm going to try to come - if I can get my hungover butt back from Surrey in time! The cold is almost gone
biggrin.gif

I'm cycling to Horsham on Saturday morning if anyone fancies it? Should be about 40 miles (although I'll only be going one way)

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Wellington Arch as usual I reckon. The run is probably in the park.

Not this time. Starts in the park and runs out through wellington arch down constitution hill towards the palace and westminster along the embankment to temple then back up to the mall and into the park for a lap of that to the finish.

Dripping Tap?......
laugh.gif

:tongue:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Meet in the middle of Waterloo Bridge?

(Well, on the pavement, but in the middle of the bridge as regards the river...)

zimzum42

Legendary Member
That's cool - was just concerned that Sloane Square might prove a little too much for the broom wagon from Bromley, they'll all get lost as soon as the buildings start being more than two storeys high...

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
That's cool - was just concerned that Sloane Square might prove a little too much for the broom wagon from Bromley, they'll all get lost as soon as the buildings start being more than two storeys high...

My thoughts on Sloane Square where due to Dellzeqq starting the Martlets ride there. Oh and it's pretty :biggrin: Happy to go with the flow, though, bro, aie. :thumbsup:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I suppose at least Ian should know his way there, I think his favourite bunch of pansies have a kickaround near there every so often...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup, the Cut is good for us.
We are picking up peeps from New Cross and Camberwell probs. So will be coming from Lambeth direction.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oh yes, and any suggestions as to where to go?

Look Mum No Hands for Tea/coffee & Cake?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
we could try the cafe in the middle of Regent's park, either the one in the inner circle or the one near the camden entrance.

From there we can have a single lap race of the park or head up to Swains...

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Abs: is my neck of the woods en route for you? If so perhaps we could pootle down together?

Happy to meet you on Havestock Hill. Then I'd suggest we head for Kings Cross, York Way area to pickup Farringdon Road and cross the river using Blackfriars and turn right onto The Cut. 8:45?

we could try the cafe in the middle of Regent's park, either the one in the inner circle or the one near the camden entrance.

From there we can have a single lap race of the park or head up to Swains...

Wouldn't it be best to avoid anything to do with the Park, embankment, the mall is best avoided due to all the road closures for the run?

Top Bottom