Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I went to have a quiet sit in the cemetery. Rocky and his mates, MDB, Uppers and steph were carrying a coffin around. I had to go to a meeting but when I got back for some more chill time the four of them were still carrying the same coffin to and fro. I'm afraid they had all lost the plot

26 saw we were lost and nodded seriously to a piece of opened ground. You could say he had a grave expression.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I went to have a quiet sit in the cemetery. Rocky and his mates, MDB, Uppers and steph were carrying a coffin around. I had to go to a meeting but when I got back for some more chill time the four of them were still carrying the same coffin to and fro. I'm afraid they had all lost the plot
Yep, lost it years ago.
26 saw we were lost and nodded seriously to a piece of opened ground. You could say he had a grave expression.
Au was actually digging for compliments at the time as well, but it got buried in the situation.

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Talking of digging. Rocky got a new job. Digging. On his first day the foreman severely confused poor Rocky when he presented him with 3 shovels and asked him to take his pick.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Speicher hates having raindrops on her roses. So messy.

Au sympathises as, in his words

'It's never nice to get your sweets wet, especially when they are chocolate'.

Uppers has been attempting (and failing) to grow a moustache so he's jealous of Whiskers on Kittens

tBt doesn't find it funny that a kitten has more command of the effects of puberty than Au does. 😆

Last edited:
Top Bottom