Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
I’ve just heard that Wol accidentally ate her cat's food last night

Don't ask meow

All uphill

Still rolling along
Rocky's neighbours have put up a 20ft wall with barbed wire and spotlights between their houses.

He is beginning to think he may have upset them somehow.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
All uphill signs up for junk mail and free samples in his neighbours' name. Every morning, they get a tidal wave of it through the door while he watches through the net curtains.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Roger is building an extension to his home made out of junk mail. He says that he will wallpaper it with Domino's flyers because he likes the colours.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Speicher went to the South Pole and found the penguins there were chewy and not at all chocolatey.

Right from when I was a kid, whenever anyone talks about 'The North Pole' or 'The South Pole', I still imagine a massive Ice Pole sticking out the ground. It is usually a red one.😆

All uphill signs up for junk mail and free samples in his neighbours' name. Every morning, they get a tidal wave of it through the door while he watches through the net curtains.

Rog lives on the tokens from Farmfoods.
People have told him he can buy things with them, but he just loves to dine on that paper!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Roger is building an extension to his home made out of junk mail. He says that he will wallpaper it with Domino's flyers because he likes the colours.

AU is still dreaming of the day that he finally wins the Reader's Digest prize draw!

Top Bottom