Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Rocky doesn't make jokes about funerals; he says that would be a grave error.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just in case there is a mistake and he is buried alive, AU has bought a coffin with battery powered lights, emergency oxygen supply, heating, food, water, a way of unscrewing the top from the inside, a shovel and a mobile phone to call for help.

Jokes on him, his family plan to cremate him...

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Mad Doug is being buried with an iPhone, a few Roman coins, and a dinosaur jawbone, just to mess up Time Team in the 30th century.

ROG is going to be cremated as, in his own words, he doesn't like those horrible worms and maggots.

He thought that having been in the Army, the Navy, MI6 and the Girl Guides would have prepared him, but... No...

The worms and maggots don't like him much either.

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Mad Doug wants one of those Zoroastrian sky burials but, in case the vultures find him unpalatable, he has asked that he be smeared in peanut butter first.
Actually, that is what my Dad has often said he wants.
We are going to leave him on the Garage roof for the Seagulls! 😆

As for me? Bury me in a paper box in a forest, so I can nurture the trees, preferably next to a busy railway line so I can supposedly watch things go by as a ghost! 😆

Either that or I'll leave myself to Medical Science as a Cadaver for students. Unfortunately, I also feel strongly about donating my organs and am proudly on the register, so I guess I can't have both! 🤔

Mad Doug wants one of those Zoroastrian sky burials but, in case the vultures find him unpalatable, he has asked that he be smeared in peanut butter first.
Rog knows that that is a lie... It's nothing but the finest Barbeque Sauce for me (something Rog learned to make when he was a Girl Guide)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom