Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
It might not be raining, hoping it stays that way this pm as another work visit to do which might involve use of the walking shoes. North of Ripon so thinking of coupling the loo stop there on the way back with a nip onto the almost adjacent Sainsbury's for milk and chicken breasts on the last day of the current personal Nectar offers

tyred

Legendary Member
A sharp drop in temperature and sleet on this morning's perambulation. Winter hasn't gone away yet.

My last day of work this week :wahhey:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
When I got out of bed it looked a but dull but sun could appear I thought.
Wrong it is now pouring rain again and looks to be heavy showers all day probably.

"They" are watching as yesterday I made reference to Ardnamurchan and this morning I am invited to joint the Ardnamurchan FB group!
Nothing planned apart from a visit to the local dump where the community charity shop has a container for donations.

The sun is now shining again.

Gwylan

Veteran
I'm bored!

I've fitted the removable pedals and test ridden around the block.

Occurs to me that I would be up a certain creek if they were nicked off the bike when it's parked up.

In breaking news, the weather prospects are casting a cloud over my continental excursion plans for next week.

I'm bored

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_4175~2.JPG

My hot water bottle expired in June last year and it's still in use... Should I be worried!? 🤔

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
View attachment 722285

My hot water bottle expired in June last year and it's still in use... Should I be worried!? 🤔

Filling it with cold water will extend its longevity, won't it?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Jenkins

Legendary Member
That's the second coffee done and now for a bit of sitting around reading the internet as it's quite quiet here at work.
Started work an hour later than normal due to being in Cambridge watching a band at the Portland Arms last night and not getting home until just on midnight. This meant that I didn't get to bed until half an hour later once I'd had a mug of hot chocolate and so there was no way I was going to be getting up at half past six.

Top Bottom