Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Nice and sunny afternoon in the Cambridge area, but too much headwind for my liking on the 40 miles. I don't think the rain gods noticed that I'd snuck out as it was quite damp when I got home and the rain radar showed that a large rain shower had passed over the Felixstowe & Ipswich area about an hour before.

For some reason I've got to use paper tickets for the rail trip tomorrow & Thursday which have been put with the house keys so they can't be forgotten.

I am in need of a :cuppa:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First cuppa went down well
Looking forward to doing a few rounds of e mails with a supplier asking for invoices that should be sent automatically overnight that aren't and being told that you will have to wait a few day's, which is frankly not acceptable....

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I have been busy on ebay again.i have three pair of jeans.A pair of walking outdoor trousers,two black and two pairs grey trousers but only one belt,which now has three extra holes due to losing weight.So i have bought two extra belts with good discount due to Black Friday deals.One was £9-99 down to £3-99.These belts are like the old Royal Mail belts a toothed buckle so no more holes.

I still have one of the old Royal Mail belts which I rescued from the boss of the sorting office who was about to chop it up and junk it. New leather now and the buckle polishes up nicely.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Pouring rain and windy for my trip to Oban.
OVO's latest delaying tactic is that I did not send photos of my meters fromthe same email address as the one on my account.
I do have still an old address which was a joint one with my wife and never got round to deleting it which gets used sometimes.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Pouring rain and windy for my trip to Oban.
OVO's latest delaying tactic is that I did not send photos of my meters fromthe same email address as the one on my account.
I do have still an old address which was a joint one with my wife and never got round to deleting it which gets used sometimes.

I’ve been in a dispute with them since migration from SSE. They’re not the best to deal with and that’s being generous!

Top Bottom