Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Squire
Colmar

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 14

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
It's just rained as we reached the hallway point of our morning walk

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I was going to say that I go to see them now even though I was born next to a railway line.
People are now going to say that they were born in a shoebox in middle of motorway! :whistle:
You try telling kids that times were hard and they won't believe you !:whistle:

The hard men bring the good times.
The good times make the soft men.
The soft men bring the hard times.
'Tis a never ending cycle, as my ma used to tell me and the pit pony and the little cricket in the sandal-box by the sand dune where we all shared a healthy diet of gruel three times a day. At least we had gruel.

Mike_P

Guru
...13.35. Had been annoyed it had stopped me going out on the bike but then the wind had got up and the trees opposite started breakdancing. Seems to be the way all too often this year when the sun comes out. Virtually filled the garden wheelie bin with overhanging branches of an out of control shrub in neighbours garden; might have strayed slightly beyond the boundary:whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Made it to Snetterton and it's not just motorsport, but the Red Arrows as well

Turns out that there's something going on at Old Buckenham which is about 10 miles up the road and you can see the air displays from here with basic binoculars. Had the B17 go over earlier and the Spitfire & Hurricane circling round waiting for their slot on the programme.

If I'd been at home we could have met up for a ride...

Top Bottom