Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
They should be covered by "reasonable adjustment", and not just the cheapest option.

Specsavers corporate voucher issued by employer - free eye test and any frame from the £49 range (or a £49 contribution to the more expensive ranges) and as it's for VDU use only in the office I'm not complaining.

I've also been given a print out of my prescription so that if I need to buy glasses elsewhere (distance use for cycling/driving) I can use that which is more useful to me.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Returned home to a widow sill covered in the dam things.God knows where they came from.🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Does your bedroom come with a french widow?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Back from racing in Newark; son no. 2 drilled the front of the race, shelling riders out but decided not to be silly on the last lap and came 8th, winning £60 in the process. Second place won £200 but crashed last lap just at the finish.

The other rider was well down but wasn't last.

A fun evening, really well organised again and very busy. There's a video here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEya8SXELY
with the big race at the end.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. It's my working weekend 😔

Tenkaykev

Guru
Grandson is demolishing two heaped bowls of cereal each morning followed by toast or croissants. He's overtaken grandma, and if his rate of growth were linear he'd overtake grandad by May of next year😮
We're off to watch Mrs Tenkaykev run parkrun, then off to see Wimborne Town play Worcester City at the New Cuthbury ground this afternoon. It's a pre season friendly so grandson gets in free and it's £2 for us oldies 😎 Bargain!

Top Bottom