Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That looks like another nice cafe, and it's on wee roads, so might make quite a good cake stop for another ride :thumbsup:
Or we could just cycle from cafe to cafe (Dollar/Tillycoultry & this one), on a scone crawl :mrpig::biggrin:

T

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Dollar to tilli is not a safe cycling road along the hill foots. Better way would be to go up along the caulsnaughton road and back down to avoid the bends

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Dollar to tilli is not a safe cycling road along the hill foots. Better way would be to go up along the caulsnaughton road and back down to avoid the bends
but the bends is a strava segment:bicycle::biggrin:

I would head along the road from forestmill to Saline then take the B913 into Dollar

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
My bike has been in for a service at Stirling cycle repairs..needed new front pads, new chain,new cables and a whole new rear brake...6500 miles so far this year, that should see me get to 7000miles beofre the year is out and i`ll be extremely happy with that year on the bike

Fubar

Guru
@Col5632 we were behind you up and over past Masterton school and down to Tesco - made Karen sit behind you all the way! You need to change up the gears my friend ;)

Fubar

Guru
I was buggered by the time i got there last night, wind was unreal :cry:

Aye, you looked knackered.

Top Bottom