Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Brandane - hint ... you are refusing a pre-date date :whistle::laugh:

T
:laugh:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am training :tongue:
Got just the one usable gear on my 5 speed, and it's not the easy one :biggrin:
You might have noticed from my lack of recent Strava activity, that I haven't been training :smile:. Too many work shifts for my liking, and still having hip problems. Might have a total winter sabbatical to try and sort it once and for all, then get some serious training done next year!

On the other hand, if you see a 15 stone wheezing lump turn up for PFS, you'll know the training didn't go to plan.....

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You might have noticed from my lack of recent Strava activity, that I haven't been training :smile:. Too many work shifts for my liking, and still having hip problems. Might have a total winter sabbatical to try and sort it once and for all, then get some serious training done next year!

On the other hand, if you see a 15 stone wheezing lump turn up for PFS, you'll know the training didn't go to plan.....
We could have a rehearsal around June, previous year's gpx file is easily downloaded to garmin :biggrin: :smooch:

Brandane

Legendary Member
We could have a rehearsal around June, previous year's gpx file is easily downloaded to garmin :biggrin: :smooch:
PFS 100 miler, twice in one year? :rofl:

Top Bottom