Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Off we go again, trucking with Servisair, Glasgow to Aberdeen. Phone call half an hour ago asking if I can come out to play, so time to look out a Yorkie bar and hit the road.....
While I'm riding 21 kgs + basket of single-speedness in all weathers...
we have a 110 hilly ride to do in September, don't forget :bicycle::wub::bicycle:

Mod edit to add smilies ... :whistle:
[ducks]
"Ouch !"
[not low enough ... :ohmy:]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat "5mph"

Oh ya little devious so and so @SatNavSaysStraightOn :laugh:
I do like the extra smilie :biggrin:

Harumph .... it was him? :cursing: :laugh: Only thought it was you because you liked my post, beg you pardon SatNav :rose:
you are forgiven :biggrin: :laugh: (chocolates preferred to roses though please.... OK I have enough chocolate, I will accept the roses before a certain @Scoosh says anything or produces evidence of the chocolates... :laugh:)
I have also been following the September ride stuff as well...

and what is this 105% malarkey....

Untitled.jpg

come on girl, get a sensible target that you stand a chance with... :laugh:

Dunno ... changed it twice already, first year of keeping records, the real challenge will be next year, once I know how many miles I do in average.
I had the same problem... I set mine to what I had done the previous year plus 10-25% extra, then ended up upping it last year, this year was the same....

My parents are aghast that I have cycled more miles this year than they have driven comined in any of their 3 vehicles! :laugh:

Pat "5mph"

Who - ME ??????? :huh: :ohmy:

I can profess my innocence all I like - but I doubt any of you would believe me ... :sad: -> :cry:

I wouldn't believe myself either ... :evil:

:giggle: :whistle:
Less of the carry on, esteemed moderator: if @Brandane gets too embarrassed to be seen with me, YOU are gonna join me in the 110 hilly ride. It's probably gonna be raining lots, bring a life jacket :rain:
Better start training! :cycle: :smooch:

Top Bottom