Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I debuted the full finger gloves this week, but there's still a ways to go before the leg warmers come out. If the legs are cold, you're not working hard enough!

whipeee 22 miles each way, wet with a stiff (15mph) headwind going out... I do so enjoy cycling in the rain :biggrin:
at least there is a tumble drier at the other end :laugh:
double figures for the temperature as well - definitely tropical which means it is going to be warm and wet... oh great.

Fubar

Guru
I debuted the full finger gloves this week, but there's still a ways to go before the leg warmers come out. If the legs are cold, you're not working hard enough!

Calling @Pat "5mph" I had my super-sexy blue and yellow leg warmers (ala Islay Day 2 ;))on for my Sunday morning 100k, too much chill and just enough cloud/breeze to keep the temp down - matched with blue/yellow shorts and predominantly yellow club tops, I reckon I could easily double for a Smurf...

Col5632

Guru

It's my poor knees i'm worried about, my new pm commute keeps me more than warm enough :laugh:

Fubar

Guru
... or a minion! :laugh:

I'm sure I don't know what you mean...
upload_2014-10-9_13-3-7.jpeg

Top Bottom