Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
My mum has just crocheted these... I could ask her to do an adult size one to compliment the rest of your outfit!
View attachment 58595

Love it :thumbsup:

New thread folks ;)

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cc-ecosse-xmas-night-out.166837/

Fubar

Guru
What are these "leg warmers" of which you racing snakes speak? Is it another name for yer troosers? :thumbsup:

Nay stockings for those inclinded to lycra wearing, here I am looking glaikit demonstrating the warmer-wearing on the ferry to Islay to @Pat "5mph" - I was supposed to be pouting. Should see me when I put on my arm & leg warmers and HRM strap before anything else on a Sunday morning!!! (I didn't preview THAT on this trip, all will be pleased to hear).

standalone

Note the already significant build up of dirt from the early morning Scottish summer "weather".

I know it's a while away, but anyone fancy Dunoon Dynamo Full Moon Cycle Sportive. Saturday 4th July 2015.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Congratulations @Col5632 ! :birthday::birthday::birthday:

The Dunoon night ride looks interesting ... for those fancying less of a challenge with hills during the (few) hours of darkness at that time of year, there is always the Edinburgh Festival of Cycling night ride, which will be on its 3rd outing in late June ... ;)
You can also follow us on Twitter if you want to know when we open for bookings :thumbsup:

T
I'm going to ask the organizers if the Glasgow Festival of Cycling 2015 could be In July instead of June, so I can come to this ride!
PS: This is not as big headed as it sounds, the "organizers" are mainly Belles on Bikes :laugh:

Top Bottom