Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:hello: Hello, back from 4 weeks away ... with some lovely cycling and lots of cake :mrpig: in Austria. I might post up some photos when we've finished sorting through them.
Tomorrow will be my first commute on the trusty tank in a long time, quite looking forward to it :hyper:, despite the destination at the end of it :rolleyes:. It will be very strange to sit at a desk again all day :ohmy:...
Did I miss anything, apart from @mcshroom's night ride?

T

Fubar

Guru
:hello: Hello, back from 4 weeks away ... with some lovely cycling and lots of cake :mrpig: in Austria. I might post up some photos when we've finished sorting through them.
Tomorrow will be my first commute on the trusty tank in a long time, quite looking forward to it :hyper:, despite the destination at the end of it :rolleyes:. It will be very strange to sit at a desk again all day :ohmy:...

T

Nothing to see here, move straight along now...

Fubar

Guru

T

P.s. Nice to have you back T :hugs:

Fubar

Guru

T

@Edwardoka is arranging a ride here: http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cc-ecosse-october-18th-around-the-tay-in-90k.164709/

Some hilarious vague attempts at humour in there...

Fubar

Guru

T

And a brilliant travelogue by @SatNavSaysStraightOn here: http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/lellow-bike-nover-lellow-bike-exclaimed-the-little-girl.165131/

Fubar

Guru

T

...nothing else though.

hopefully I will get the final 2 days written up tomorrow. Pictures are ready to go, and then at the weekend there should be an epilogue to add... (there is a 10 mile section or there abouts between Stockton Heath and Runcorn of the Trans Pennine Trail that we want to complete.... we should have ridden it last Saturday, but I wasn't well enough, so it was postponed to this weekend instead!)

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Oh, and I was told by the surgeon today I'm allowed back on a bike! :hyper: :dance: :bicycle: :wahhey:

Top Bottom