Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Ross?! :whistle:

Welcome back @Telemark... look forward to seeing pics of your cycling adventures! :bicycle:

Think you broke @Pat "5mph" 's heart on Islay...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hey @Pat "5mph" , I just noticed we both you need to up our your MCL goal for the year! :thumbsup: [edit - I've done mine]

Hope your back is back to to normal, or at least improving ...

T

Last edited:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
hehe ... I've done mine, have had a very low-mileage August and September by comparison to the rest of the year, holidays :whistle: & work travel :angry: getting in the way !
See how it goes, I'm not going to tempt fate and go for a 5-figure number with just over 3 months to go ... :tongue:

What's yours, @SatNavSaysStraightOn ? 5 figures? Go on ....

T

hehe ... I've done mine, have had a very low-mileage August and September by comparison to the rest of the year, holidays :whistle: & work travel :angry: getting in the way !
See how it goes, I'm not going to tempt fate and go for a 5-figure number with just over 3 months to go ... :tongue:

What's yours, @SatNavSaysStraightOn ? 5 figures? Go on ....

T
well I was thinking that since I average around 900-1,000km a month, if I exclude the remainder of this month and add it to what is there already... it might motivate me... or do I just go for a round 10,000km? perhaps 11,000km is pushing it a touch too much? I am severe asthmatic amongst many other health issues :laugh: ! don't know :laugh: I seriously never expected to be anywhere near as high as I am this year.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Go on then, just clear the old ticker from your signature and add this:
ticker.php?user=Pat5mph&group=cyclechat&distance=005000&units=b.png

(making sure you don't leave any spaces or use quotation marks in your username, and copy & paste via Notepad or another plain text editor, so it doesn't get garbled, as per Shaun's instructions)
:thanks:

T

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Go on then, just clear the old ticker from your signature and add this:
ticker.php?user=Pat5mph&group=cyclechat&distance=005000&units=b.png

(making sure you don't leave any spaces or use quotation marks in your username, and copy & paste via Notepad or another plain text editor, so it doesn't garbled, as per Shaun's instructions)
:thanks:

T
Never mind obscure instructions ^_^ last time I changed it by going in the html editor and modifying the target :thumbsup:

ticker updated... nearly settled for a four figure number but decided to round it up in the end.... :laugh:
Should make that once the Irish Wolf Hound goes home... next year could be interesting though... I usually set my goal to be similar to what I did the previous year... I have the dog for an entire month and somehow between walking him (and exhausting him) I don't seem to get much cycling done!

Top Bottom