Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm used to my shorts being about 2" above the knee, these seem to be on the knee as it bends. Straps at top are fine, I'd say they are on the tighter side at the top. Width of my legs wise they are spot on.

I'm used to my shorts being about 2" above the knee, these seem to be on the knee as it bends. Straps at top are fine, I'd say they are on the tighter side at the top. Width of my legs wise they are spot on.
Relating to two threads with one post, If you have photographic memory i was wearing dhb's on last Perth run......how does it go again.....mostly flat, some lumps......:tongue:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Setting off for an Edinburgh Belles on Bikes ride in a wee while :wahhey:
Fingers crossed the thundery showers stay away until we are back ... the forecast has improved a bit since yesterday :thumbsup:

T

Last edited:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
The Belles ride was quite for wet the 2nd (longer) part after lunch, but none of the threatened thunderstorms, hail etc put in an appearance... Instead, the haar descended from about Craigie Farm onwards which was quite atmospheric, but spoilt some of the obvious photo opportunities. The Forth Bridges were pretty much disappeared! Still good fun though :smile:, but for some reason there weren't that many other cyclists out and about :unsure:.

T

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Was out in our wash bay earlier washing the bike, and a massive peloton of women cyclist went by my house, it was a great sight, easly over 60 bikes taking a sunday run, it might have been a belles on bikes ride

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
yeah, I've seen about twenty or so women going past my place in dribs and drabs - maybe after their event has finished

Rasmus

Without a clever title
The Commie games baton relay is coming by my window in about 20 minutes. The crowd is giddy with excitement!

(actually, the street is almost completely deserted)

Edit: the crowd, police, and runner arrived!

20140720_173614.jpg

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Was out in our wash bay earlier washing the bike, and a massive peloton of women cyclist went by my house, it was a great sight, easly over 60 bikes taking a sunday run, it might have been a belles on bikes ride
yeah, I've seen about twenty or so women going past my place in dribs and drabs - maybe after their event has finished
It was the Stirling's bike hub's Ralpha women 100 (km).
Lots of Belles and GRCM member did participate.
I was working today, but did it last year, great fun and great scenery in Clackmannanshire - hope I've spelled it right :laugh:

Top Bottom