Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC

Veteran
Well I'm just back from my week off, not cycling again until tomorrow :cry:

Thought I would let the lovely CC people know we have bought our first house together with a move in date of the 19th September, havent put anything on fb as we wanted to wait until it was all final but the people of CC can be told :wub: :wahhey:

Well done @Col5632, there's something a bit magic about the first one:smile:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
It's got a shed :thumbsup:

Where you looking to rent about?
I have seen a flat I like in Kennet, looks really quiet, handy for work and getting to Larbert for train to places. also keeps me close to all my cycling routes. going to try and get a viewing

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I know Polton well, I commute up (and more importantly down) both sides of polton, its only 12% according to the sign but all the wee twists and turns make it a bit more fun.

I not lived in Midlothian very long but love exploring to find new hills and wee trails.

P.s. where's best for you for the 26th for morning pick up. and do you have any preference on the route we take?

Yes, Midlothian has a lot of lovely corners, I'm still finding new ones and consciously going down untravelled roads as much as I can :hyper:, while revisiting old and new favourites :thumbsup:.

Will PM you about ideas for meet-up places for the 26th, not long to go now :wahhey:.

T

discominer

I guess this belongs here...
DSCN0894_zps73eb3197.jpg

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Got my first pair of dhb shorts tonight, do people find to be slightly long in the leg? rest of it fits well, just leg lengths nearly passing my knees

Reactions: GBC

edindave

Über Member
Got my first pair of dhb shorts tonight, do people find to be slightly long in the leg? rest of it fits well, just leg lengths nearly passing my knees

Nope, should be well above the knee. Not extremely short, but even with my wee stumps my DHBs are well above my knees.

Are the over shoulder straps loose? Usually a sign of the size being too big if they are flapping about, they should be tight, almost too tight.

GBC

Veteran

I got a pair of their bib shorts last week and the fit is perfect. Thought it best to be honest about sizes, so went up a notch from the usual XL..... and very glad that I did:thumbsup:

Top Bottom