Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
scotland no longer discussing cycling?

Can't talk, trying to convince myself Roslin glen from Rose well end is a good idea. :blink: Found it yesterday while visiting the park with the wee man, the car struggled up it and all I could think of was I could cycle up that. Thursday looks good weather wise.

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
@ShooglyDougie - have you tried Polton Mill? Roslin Glen is 'only' 16% according to the sign ...
;) Must get round to doing the 'inverse hills of Midlothian' one of these days with CC Ecosse!

T

I know Polton well, I commute up (and more importantly down) both sides of polton, its only 12% according to the sign but all the wee twists and turns make it a bit more fun.

I not lived in Midlothian very long but love exploring to find new hills and wee trails.

P.s. where's best for you for the 26th for morning pick up. and do you have any preference on the route we take?

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
New roads are awesome. Found a few in the Stirling & Falkirk direction over last week. One with 20% gradient :stop:

Fubar

Guru
Well I'm just back from my week off, not cycling again until tomorrow :cry:

Thought I would let the lovely CC people know we have bought our first house together with a move in date of the 19th September, havent put anything on fb as we wanted to wait until it was all final but the people of CC can be told :wub: :wahhey:

Congrats mate, all the best in your new home.

Top Bottom