Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
50 miles round trip, though I do extend it occasionally if I have time. Sadly, I am unable to commute every day as I travel with my job :sad:

Mapster1989

A short and sweet 6 mile round trip for me.

ianjmcd

Über Member
mines only 4 miles round trip but i tend to do 10-20 miles in morning and sometimes 10 at night years ago it was 64 mile round trip but that was in the dim and distance past

bornagainst

Über Member
24 miles round trip. Pretty much exactly the same every day, with just the occasional extension to 26-27 miles.

Normally the highlight of my working day!

Jon89

20 mile round trip, sometimes take the scenic route on the way back depending on how I'm feeling

silverback_ade

11.3 to work 11.6 home, would like to make longer but as I'm doing a physical job and 10 hour shifts the ride home at 10pm can be tough especially when into the wind grrrrr hate the wind :-(

Garyh09

16 mile round trip, been doing it now for a couple of months, in the light on a cycle path in the dark on roads, (shift work)

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Not a regular commuter but last week I cycled to and from work a couple of times. 27 miles each way......fortunately we have a shower at work. Plan to do the same tomorrow and maybe more regularly.....but only in nice weather and daylight.

Top Bottom