Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You won't use a chaise, you really won't. I sat on ours once. Looking behind me, it currently hosts 3 cuddly toys, a recipe book and a hessein bag.

Get an Ikea sling chair. Arrives in bits and is very very comfortable.
Do you mean one of these? http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/collections/poang/ I'm sat on one of those now. It's the one my brother's lent me. Yes very comfy but not very stylish(imo). Maybe i could buy the chaise i've linked and keep this "springy" chair.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Do you mean one of these? http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/collections/poang/ I'm sat on one of those now. It's the one my brother's lent me. Yes very comfy but not very stylish(imo). Maybe i could buy the chaise i've linked and keep this "springy" chair.
IMHO it's a design classic already, but we're all different (some have no sense of style, for example! ^_^)

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
IMHO it's a design classic already, but we're all different (some have no sense of style, for example! ^_^)
Well i've sat on the bugger for about 20 hours since he dropped it off and i definitely do not have a sense of style! It's just another beigey/grey chair with light brown wooden bits to me. Now a chaise in deep red, that Napoleon would've had in his flat :whistle: is proper stylish,to me!:becool: :okay:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5033249, member: 45"]This is what you want. http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/...nd-armchair-nordvalla-dark-grey-spr-49129582/

Cheap, very comfortable, and plenty coming up on eBay. We once bought an older one for £30 and just got new covers.[/QUOTE]
It's alright buying bargains on fleabay but the delivery outweighs the bargain sometimes. I saw a nice leather original art deco chair on Gumtree for 80 quid. Quite a bargain till i found the cost of getting it to here from the seller in London would've been 70 quid.:ohmy:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5033281, member: 45"]Quit with the "yeahbut" negativity will you??

Ebay will allow you to search based on location. Hang around and you'll get one locally. Failing that, buy one from Ikea and get it delivered.

Sheesh, it's like you're not interested in suggestions and just want to keep everyone's ears for as long as you can.

Just buy a chair.[/QUOTE]
Heck,rant over Mr Paul?:unsure: I don't like the chair you linked anyway. It has a pensioner style frilly curtain around the bottom.

Tim Hall

Another vote for second hand/charity shops. I was off loading a double divan in one at the weekend (which attracted a flock of punters before we'd even put it down). They had a good selection of stuff at knock down prices.

AndyRM

XOXO
You won't use a chaise, you really won't. I sat on ours once. Looking behind me, it currently hosts 3 cuddly toys, a recipe book and a hessein bag.

Get an Ikea sling chair. Arrives in bits and is very very comfortable.

Depends what you use it for. Got one in my makeshift studio that is very comfy for a bit of a break.

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5033281, member: 45"]Quit with the "yeahbut" negativity will you??

Ebay will allow you to search based on location. Hang around and you'll get one locally. Failing that, buy one from Ikea and get it delivered.

Sheesh, it's like you're not interested in suggestions and just want to keep everyone's ears for as long as you can.

Just buy a chair.[/QUOTE]
He will probably have moved to a bungalow or fully furnished nursing home before he makes a decision ;)

Top Bottom