Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
95 pounds for all three parts! I saw the chaise longue for sale at 95 pounds in a antiques and bric-a-brac warehouse today and thought, mmm quite a decent price, then saw it's 95 pounds for all three items!

hc=J3E9tgLm6BcQ7kNvgH1UAdp&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=7zQ_VJYIuSgQ7kNvgGXvsy2&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=CdwgZOpF1fUQ7kNvgEQeBDF&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

Quite blurred, but it says it's reduced from 250 pounds to 95 pounds.

hc=T9klQCpqteQQ7kNvgGPbrKa&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=Xac_VoUedS0Q7kNvgE1Oh__&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=cb2CefEGCwgQ7kNvgEhNO7m&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

hc=wAAXLciPUBAQ7kNvgGDooiL&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
They were never going to get £250 for that and I doubt they'll get £95 either. Looks like something from a house clearance.

You'll need a van to get it shifted and someone to cart it up to your flat for you.

Offer them £80 for that all in.

If they accept, congratulations, you now have a 3 piece old lady suite...

DRM

Guru
They were never going to get £250 for that and I doubt they'll get £95 either. Looks like something from a house clearance.

You'll need a van to get it shifted and someone to cart it up to your flat for you.

Offer them £80 for that all in.

If they accept, congratulations, you now have a 3 piece old lady suite...
And get the suitcases thrown in as well, they’ll come in handy for your holidays

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The photo of the original owner is a nice touch.

What am I missing?🤔 That diagonal white bit on that portrait just isn't right! 🤔

ac_voueds0q7knvge1oh__-_nc_ht-scontent-fman2-1-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I sent the pics to a friend. She's been after such a type of sofa and chair for quite a while. She suggested that I have the chaise lounge and she has the sofa and chair, splitting the cost of the three items and the transportation cost. I'd like all three, but my pokey flat apartment :whistle: isn't big enough AND I'll have to get rid of two chairs just to take the chaise.🧐

AndyRM

XOXO
And what are you going to do with the chairs you're getting rid of? Unless they're quality, you'll not find a shop which will just pick them up.

That more detailed picture reveals the chaise needs re-upholstering, so the sofa and chair will do too.

For someone who prides themselves on quality, why are you looking at this tat?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And what are you going to do with the chairs you're getting rid of? Unless they're quality, you'll not find a shop which will just pick them up.
They are tatty and need binning. 🧐
That more detailed picture reveals the chaise needs re-upholstering, so the sofa and chair will do too.
The upholstery on all three items is still good. It's 95 quid we're talking. Let's not get too het up about it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom