Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Inflatable Chesterfield:wacko::rolleyes:
That rumbling noise you hear is not the wind or the traffic outside, it is the noise of Lord Philip Stanhope turning in his grave:sad:.

The chesterfield sofa is not just a piece of furniturebut a piece of history. ... It is believed that Lord Phillip Stanhope, the 4th Earl of Chesterfield (1694-1773), commissioned the first leather chesterfield settee with its distinctive deep buttoned, quilted leatherupholstery and low seat base.

Tim Hall

Inflatable Chesterfield:wacko::rolleyes:
That rumbling noise you hear is not the wind or the traffic outside, it is the noise of Lord Philip Stanhope turning in his grave:sad:.

The chesterfield sofa is not just a piece of furniturebut a piece of history. ... It is believed that Lord Phillip Stanhope, the 4th Earl of Chesterfield (1694-1773), commissioned the first leather chesterfield settee with its distinctive deep buttoned, quilted leatherupholstery and low seat base.
Presumably an Inflatable Chesterfield is not quite the same as an Inflatable Chippendale.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A friend of mine had a similar problem. He got two pallets, the ones that go on lorries, joined them with nylon straps, got (or possibly made) a thin mattress of the right dimensions, and hey presto! A DIY futon. I was very impressed.

byegad

Legendary Member
Our armchair recliners came in two parts base and back, which slide and clip together for delivery/removals. We also have two two seat settee recliners which came in four parts each, two bases and two backs. All would fit any stairway in any house built this century or last!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went back to the shop selling the chaise longue and had another sit on it. I've decided that it's not comfy enough. There isn't a proper back to it apart from a 10 inch high wooden back, which isn't comfy enough to lean your back on. Its a shame because it does have that classy look. If i had more room i'd like it just to look at and sit on every now and then,but i haven't the room so i have o be more practical about this. I also had another look at those arm chairs i mentioned. I've decided they're too "pensioner(ish)".Ah well,back to square one.

green1

Über Member
If this thread ends up being like the buying a car thread I expect the final answer will look something like:
images.jpg

Top Bottom