Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That's actually worth paying for. I'd buy it.

Heck, something you like for a change! :ohmy: :okay: I phoned the seller today. He said he'll put a sold sign on it and put it away out of the view of potential buyers. I'll go over and buy it on Sunday afternoon.:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I believe that is his friend although Accy is no less impressive and very dapper.

Where is that sale room Accy is it the one in Haslingden?

Folk keep asking if it's the one in a Haslingden church. I haven't been to that one, but this one is in the very long, looks like an old Soviet Union detention centre, probably an ex factory building. You turn left off the main road, passing an old Victorian pub called the Griffin, https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x487ba28332c14691:0xdcd7ca6f9d08053d!3m1!7e115!4s/m go up a hill then turn left and it's there.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Heck, something you like for a change! :ohmy: :okay: I phoned the seller today. He said he'll put a sold sign on it and put it away out of the view of potential buyers. I'll go over and buy it on Sunday afternoon.:okay:

It's a genuinely good piece of quality design. Unlike that terrible furniture set.

Nibor

Bewildered
Folk keep asking if it's the one in a Haslingden church. I haven't been to that one, but this one is in the very long, looks like an old Soviet Union detention centre, probably an ex factory building. You turn left off the main road, passing an old Victorian pub called the Griffin, https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x487ba28332c14691:0xdcd7ca6f9d08053d!3m1!7e115!4s/m go up a hill then turn left and it's there.
I know the one I have been there in an old factory / mill on the back road over to Rawtenstall appeared on antiques hunt not long ago

Top Bottom