Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

Chaise longue,easy chairs,recliner or inflatable Chesterfield?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Please don't send him to Manchester Ikea. He might find he likes civilisation and decide to stay.......
Civilised?..In Manchester?!:laugh: :okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Our local hospice charity shop is full of second-hand furniture at very reasonable prices, and it all has to be clean, in good condition, with up-to-date fire-regs labelling. If you're happy to consider a motheaten old, hard, overpriced chesterfield, why not look around at other second-hand stuff?
I've looked in the British Heart Foundation store in Blackburn.I asked if they had something that can be taken apart to get into tight spaces,but they didn't have anything in like that. The removal chap who does their delivering told me that loads of folk have the same problem as me. I went to a local charity shop yesterday and saw a settee with what looked like pee stains on it.xx( My god,i'm not that desperate i thought. Who would buy such a thing? Then who would donate such a thing as well?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Having thought that a reclining chair is for old people mine's been essential over the last 18 months of recovery from injury and operations ...
Well, I am getting old but I'd need one anyway. My left leg never fully recovered from that pesky DVT. It is fine when I am cycling or walking but if I sit on a normal armchair or sofa for long it starts to swell up.

My sister gave me a nice 2-seater sofa with independent recliners built-in. I find it really comfortable to stretch out on it and I can use my lightweight laptop when doing so.

It would be useless for Accy though because it is incredibly heavy and bulky and he'd never get it up to his flat.

I've looked in the British Heart Foundation store in Blackburn.I asked if they had something that can be taken apart to get into tight spaces,but they didn't have anything in like that. The removal chap who does their delivering told me that loads of folk have the same problem as me. I went to a local charity shop yesterday and saw a settee with what looked like pee stains on it.xx( My god,i'm not that desperate i thought. Who would buy such a thing? Then who would donate such a thing as well?
Well, I found an entirely pee-free one in a BHF store in Halifax and they delivered it for an extra £20. I'm very happy with it. It is pretty light, and a moderate size.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Whatever you get, don't buy an inflatable sofa. They are absolute garbage and never stay fully inflated.

Bean bag?

vickster

Legendary Member
That's the same chair (top one) i'm sat on now. The one my brother's lent me. Yet he says i can have his for 50 quid! I'm going to show him that advert and bring him down in price if i want his chair.:okay:
You realise the £10 is a starting price not BIN. £50 sounds a decent deal if it's the chair you want. And you can give the £200 saved to charity ;)

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
big-bag-beanies-kuwait.jpg

Top Bottom