Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Legendary Member
*Goes to walk away*
*Stops and turns around*
"Just one more thing...I've discovered America."

- Christopher Columbo

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Bill Gates

These jokes i put on a joke thread on here 10 years ago. here goes

A bloke walks into a pub and asks for 12 vodkas.
The barman lines them up and watches him knock them back. " Hell mate what's the celebration?"
I've just had my first blow job
The bar man congratulates him."Let me buy you another one"
Nah, F**k that if 12 don't take the taste away, 13 ain't going to do it

Last edited:

Bill Gates

A woman goes to the doctor.

Doctor she says I have a problem. Every time I walk I fart. Really he says, would you mind just walking across the floor for me? She does and sure enough a series of farts are emitted. And would you mind walking back again. sure enough some more farts are heard.

With that he reaches into a drawer and pulls out a large rod with a hook on the end. You aren't going to stick that up my arse are you doctor? No I'm going to open the window. There's a terrible smell in here.

Bill Gates

A priest and a nun were returning from the church convention when their car broke down.They had it towed to the local garage and faced the fact that they'd have to spend the night in a motel. There was only 1 motel in town and it only had 1 room available. So they had a problem.

'Sister ,' said the priest, 'i dont think the lord would mind, under the circumstances, if we spent the night together in this 1 room. i'll sleep on the couch and you take the bed,'

'I think that would be ok,' said the nun.

They prepared 4 bed and each 1 took took their agreed place . 10 minutes later the sister said , 'Father, i'm terribly cold,'

'Ok ,' said the priest, 'i'll get up n get you a blanket from the closet,'

10 minutes later the nun said , 'Father i'm still terribly cold,'

'OK sister,' said the priest, ' i'll get up n get you another blanket,'

10 minutes later , the nun said ,'Father, I'm still terribly cold. I don't think the lord would mind if we acted as man and wife for just this one night,'

' You're probably right ,' said the priest , 'Get up and get your own damn blanket,'

Bill Gates

A guy chats up an older woman at a club. she looks ok for a 51 yr old and he finds himself thinking that she probably has a hot daughter.
they drink a bit and have a bit of a snuggle and then she asks him if he ever had a "sportsmans double"
"whats that?" he asks
"its a mother and daughter threesome" she says
"no" he replies exitedly. they drink a bit more, then she says that tonight is his lucky night
so they head back to hers. she turns on the hall light and shouts upstairs

"MUM,YOU STILL AWAKE?"

Top Bottom