Holiday plans. Do you have any?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gzoom

Über Member
I've just booked the final accommodation last night for our France, Italy, Switzerland road trip in a few weeks.

Well be covering some 2000 miles, staying in Bourgogne, Lake Como, Interlaken, and taking in Milan, Anterwap, as well as a whole day driving in the Italian/Swiss Alps including Stelvio.

Well it be more memorable than the Atlantic road, Trollstigen, and Amsterdam we did last year? Only one way to find out :smile:

52655759162_330eaeb8cc_c_d.jpg

simongt

Guru
Depending on how a 'holiday' is defined; next week four days in Bakewell, then three weeks in Dundee in mid August, a long weekend in Blackpool in November followed by ten days in Tenerife at Crimble/ Hogmanay. :okay:

Chislenko

Veteran
It is busy, especially the town but there are plenty of places you can find that are off the beaten track, especially towards the bottom of the lake. That’s where most of the camping is so I would recommend it. The lake is beautiful and clean, lovely for swimming in.

Both my parents were teachers so i have fond memories of long four week camping holidays in France in the 1970’s in our Renault 16 and Conway trailer tent!

A bloke in the next street to me has a Conway in his front garden, I think the kids sleep in it.

PK99

Legendary Member
Just booked 2 weeks in Quebec/Montreal.
City breaks/leaf peeping/Whale watching. Followed by 10 days in Squamish seeing daughters. Mid Sept to Mid October.

PK99

Legendary Member
I've just booked the final accommodation last night for our France, Italy, Switzerland road trip in a few weeks.

Well be covering some 2000 miles, staying in Bourgogne, Lake Como, Interlaken, and taking in Milan, Anterwap, as well as a whole day driving in the Italian/Swiss Alps including Stelvio.

Well it be more memorable than the Atlantic road, Trollstigen, and Amsterdam we did last year? Only one way to find out :smile:

View attachment 697332 .

Nice!

Adam4868

Guru
Going camping somewhere near Morecambe tonight if it stops raining 😁

vickster

Legendary Member
Had a lovely time in Upper Austria & Salzburg first week July, Sound of Music cycle tour was a highlight :biggrin:

Still to sort my next holiday, last week in September.
Then probably a week in Costa del Sol second week in October

Top Bottom